Envision a Career with ACT and Apply Online
Thank you for considering a career with Account Control Technology, Inc. (ACT)! We're a rapidly growing, family-owned company dedicated to hiring and developing motivated professionals who take pride in their work and are driven to succeed. Due to the overwhelming number of applications ACT receives, we have created an online application process to get to know you better. Please use the following link to be redirected to our online job center.
Apply Now Through Our Job Center
ACT’s Hiring Process
- Apply Online: Create a profile and submit your resume online. We’ll call you if you are being considered for a position.
- Phone Interview: We’ll chat to see if you are a good candidate for the role we are considering for you.
- Take Assessments: You may be asked to come in for skills testing, if needed for the role.
- On-site Interview: We’ll talk with you in person to get to know you better. (This may be done the same day as skills testing.)
- Pre-Employment Verification: We’ll conduct a reference, background, education and employment check, and you will need to pass a drug screen.
The first step is always the most important one. Apply online today!
Our EEOC Policy
Account Control Technology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V). We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
ACT maintains a drug-free workplace.