Improving the Future of Our Communities
Throughout our history, ACT has contributed supplies, monetary donations and time in support of our communities and other worthy causes. Our employees are passionate about charitable giving, and they regularly organize fundraisers, volunteer and make personal donations. In 2015, ACT was recognized as "Corporate Partner of the Year" in the Los Angeles Business Journal's Non-Profit & Corporate Citizenship Awards.
In 2013, ACT established the Account Control Technology Foundation to build financial literacy, support education, fund vital charities and provide community support. The Foundation delivers $25,000-$50,000 in college scholarships each year, and it provides matches to charitable fundraising campaigns managed by employees. The Foundation also promotes debt management information on its website.
Some of the organizations ACT and the ACT Foundation have helped over the years include:
- American Red Cross
- Arbor Day Foundation
- Autism Speaks
- Boys & Girls Club
- Casa Youth Shelter
- Concho Valley Regional Food Bank
- Freedom Alliance Scholarship Fund
- Habitat for Humanity
- Haven Hills Women's & Children's Center
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- North Texas Food Bank
- Operation Finally Home
- Project Graduation – San Angelo
- Relay for Life - American Cancer Society
- Toys for Tots
- U.S. Army Care Packages
- Additional Food Banks & Drives
- Susan G. Komen: Since 2011, ACT has donated more than $200,000 to the fight to end breast cancer.